- Teenage Bad Girl – X Girl (feat. Rye Rye) (Alan Braxe Remix)
- Moon Boots – Off My Mind (Original Mix)
- Tensnake – Around The House (DJ T.’s 2011 Edit)
- GRUM – Go Back (Le Castle Vania Remix)
- Volta Bureau – Alley Cat (Original Mix)
- Benoit & Sergio – Everybody
- Jean Jacques Smoothie feat. Tara Busch – 2People (2011 Rework) (DCUP Remix)
- Cosmic Kids – Reginald’s Groove (Classixx Remix)
- Metronomy – Everything Goes My Way (Ewan Pearson Dub)
- Le Castle Vania – Awake (Original Mix)
- DJ T. – Philly (2011 Edit)
- Funkagenda – Splinter (Original Club Mix)
- Processory – Nightfall (Aeroplane Remix)
- Cassius – The Sound Of Violence (Aeroplane Remix)
- Butcherchops – She’s The Boss
- Justin Faust – Girl Talk (Original Mix)
- Diamond Lights – You Changed My World (Bit Funk Remix)
- Dirtyphonics – Tarantino (Original Mix)
- Nero – Must Be The Feeling
- Toomy Disco – Static Friction (Mario Basanov Remix)
- Alexis Raphael – Kitchens & Bedrooms (Sunset Mix)
Well I hope you all had a great 2011; I know mine was full of ups and downs, but I have a pretty good feeling about next year. I say that every year, but it helps to stay positive. If all things go well, I might end up in China in a year or two.
That’s not a joke either.
Anyway, yesterday I finished off the top “10″ albums. I say 10 in quotes because it was really 11. Get it? Because 2011. That was my attempt to be clever.
So this may very well be my last month posting daily. Like I mentioned some time ago, my intention was to post every day of November and I did that; but then I figured I could do December as well. Turns out I could and did. I’m rather surprised; I am usually terrible about routine. I’d try to make one grow, but it would end up shriveling and dying just a couple of weeks into it.
That’s when I learned that I loved starting something new and then abandoning it when it got boring. It was a distraction from the mundane. Now I’m trying to keep up my routine by keeping it fresh and interesting. That’s why my posts are all over the place about different things. In order to keep myself writing, I’ve got to switch often – especially when writing and submitting all in the same day. It’s stressful.
I guess you could call that my New Year resolution: to keep routines fun and exciting and constantly evolving.
So far it’s worked here, but I’ve got to take my writing outside of the blog and start writing short stories and novels and so forth; I want to get published someday. This blog has helped build a foundation for all that, so while my writings here will be… infrequent, I promise that I’ll be writing somewhere everyday (hopefully) like I learned to do on here.
Have a good new year.
PS: Enjoy the two-hour mix I made; I probably spent way too long trying to make it. ;p